Our Coquitlam Ashley HomeStore is looking for an energetic, and driven Sales Associate with a “customer first” mindset. The successful candidate will have a passion for providing a “best in class” experience for our customers that combines exceptional product knowledge and a solution based sales approach.
What a typical day looks like
- Greeting, building rapport, finding solutions, and closing sales with customers
- Using our retail software programs along with simple office procedures to effectively manage the customer experience throughout the entire process
- Self-directed training of product knowledge, sales techniques, and promotions
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent position
- Generous, competitive commission and monthly incentives with uncapped earnings potential
- Sales and product knowledge training provided
- Guaranteed minimum base wage
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits Package available after probationary period
- Two week’s paid vacation annually
- Employee pricing discounts available after 3 months
- Commission sales experience.
- Professional appearance with a drive for creating an exceptional customer experience
- Detail oriented and organized (effective time and task management)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be available to work standard retail hours including weekends and statutory holidays
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal background check upon hiring
About Ashley Furniture
Ashley Furniture Industries sells home furnishings and accessories available through two distribution channels: independent furniture dealers and more than 1000 Ashley HomeStore retail furniture stores, which are independently owned and operated by licensees in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and Japan. It has manufacturing and distribution facilities in California, China, and Vietnam.
Guarantee income for first three months training period $3000- $4000 depending on experiences and qualifications
After probation time: Minimum wage or commission whichever is greater.
Annual income of current full time team members is $45,000-$95,000 with potential to earn higher
Email resume or Apply in person.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Commission Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place