ACCESS is the Adult Education Centre of the Riverside School Board.
ACCESS has been resource for the Riverside School Board community for over 35 years, empowering individuals who are 16 and older in their ongoing quest for academic and professional success.
Drawing from the vast experience of a Centre recognized by the Québec Ministry of Education, our team is committed to provide quality educational services to an adult population in a secure and respectful environment, thus helping the students to cultivate commitment and accountability in order to succeed in their learning and career objectives.
DESCRIPTION The Riverside School Board is currently seeking bilingual qualified teachers to create a bank for online courses at ACCESS Adult Education and Career Training Centre.
BILINGUAL TEACHER We are seeking qualified bilingual teachers available to carry out the duties associated with the teaching of vocational training programs (contract or subbing) at our various vocational training centres located within our territory and for the STARTING A BUSINESS program.
- Hold a teaching permit.
- OR have 3,000 hours of experience in one of the specializations for one of the specific vocational training programs listed above.
- OR have completed 15 credits in one of the specializations for one of the specific vocational training programs listed above.
- OR hold a legal authorization to teach.
Teaching experience is an asset.
START DATE: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
SALARY AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Salary and working conditions in accordance with the Teachers’ Collective Agreement.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Permit (Preferred)