- Participates in the execution of laboratory projects and experiments. Performs a variety of specialized technical tasks according to established methodology.
- Performing SPF evaluation testing.
- Performing other In VIVO testing.
- Prepares and sets up materials and equipment.
- Records results, performs calculations and compiles data. Maintains records and files.
- Performs the operation of apparatus or techniques.
- Maintains equipment and performs minor repairs.
- Arranges for servicing.
- Ensures the cleanliness and safety of the work area.
- Maintains inventory. Purchases equipment and materials.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the field to update skills and knowledge.
- Uses a variety of equipment such as balances, pH meters, pipettes, laminar flow hoods, incubators, autoclaves, microscopes, spectrophotometers, centrifuges, computers and audio-visual equipment.
- Manages volunteer recruitment and evaluates the suitability of the subjects to the test.
- Delivery of the planning to the customer.
- Technical customer services.
- Deliver reports to the clients.
- Following procedure ISO /FDA
- Must be available for flexible working hours, according to business needs;
Experience of 0-2 years as a laboratory technician
Minimum level required: