Who are we?
Our company, Earthscape is recognized as an award-winning design-build firm that specializes in custom playgrounds and high-end residential landscaping. Our main office, fabrication shop and yard are located just outside of Elmira, Ontario; a second office/yard is located in Toronto.
We are a group of young, ambitious, creative dreamers and builders who work hard and are exceptionally proud of what we design and create. Our entire team are not afraid to help each other to get the job done. It’s not uncommon to see managers on site helping out the crew. It makes for an environment that is extremely positive, productive, fun and rewarding, though admittedly, a bit stressful at times.
What do we need?
As our list of projects continues to grow, we are looking for a landscape installation/construction foreman to join our team based out of Elmira, Ontario.
Now, who are we looking for?
- have more than three years of landscaping or construction experience;
- can effectively lead a crew of contractors and crew members to install award-winning residential landscapes;
- are looking to be a part of something exciting and creative; you must have great on-the-job problem solving skills;
- recognize the importance of building to high quality standards – we always aim to do a job exceptionally well the first time;
- want to be proud of your completed projects, and work for a highly regarded industry-recognized leader;
- are an excellent communicator; capable of being responsible, timely and thorough in coordinating schedules and timetables with subcontractors, material suppliers, fellow staff and most importantly, the client;
- create and encourage a safe work environment for your colleagues;
- can read and interpret scaled drawings and pay attention to all the details that make our residential landscape designs exceptional and award-winning;
- are comfortable operating all types of machinery and have a minimum G license (and preferably Class A restricted).
At Earthscape, education is valued but your experience, attitude, work-ethic and leadership skills count most.
What's in it for you?
This job offers the opportunity to work on some of southern Ontario’s most beautiful landscape design-build projects. The pace, challenges and problem-solving opportunities mean you will never be bored. You will have the opportunity to develop and refine a wide variety of skills in our rapidly growing business.
We believe in great compensation for great employees, and we reward our staff with a combination of:
- profit sharing and performance bonuses
- overtime pay
- award-winning projects and designs
- track record of excellent client relations (happy clients make our jobs more enjoyable too)
- up to date equipment, including trucks
- excellent on-the-job training in project management and site supervision
- no management hassles, and great colleagues
- benefits for full-time and regular seasonal employees
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- Landscaping: 3 years (Required)