PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION TUESDAY-FRIDAY FROM 1:00pm-9:00PM AND SATURDAYS FROM 9:00AM-2:00PM.
THESE HOURS ARE SET AND WILL NOT CHANGE. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK THESE HOURS.
Job Description: Partner Support is the front-line customer service department that interacts with our Partners. This is a business to business role to help assist LendCare partners with any questions.
We are looking for Customer Service Agents who want to join a team of professionals to deliver exceptional service for our partners across Canada. The successful individual would have a customer service background and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Work as part of our team to provide exemplary customer service and ensure that our Partners are always receiving the type of service quality they expect
- Responding to partner questions and requests (both through telephone, chat and email).
- Ask great questions in order to identify the Partners needs and efficiently resolve inquiries
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
- Provide world-class customer service during every customer interaction
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of our services
- At least 2 years experience working inbound customer service and/or sales role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in high paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Benefits: Company paid benefits after 90 days.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care