EHN Canada, a nationally recognized and accredited network of private addiction treatment centres with over 30 years of restoring Canadian lives, is looking for a Paid Search Specialist with specific focus on paid search advertising platforms to join a multi-disciplinary, data-driven, agile, and fast-paced team. EHN Canada is focused on aggressively growing its digital footprint and establishing the organization as the premier leader in addiction treatment and mental healthcare in Canada.
The Paid Search Specialist will work with the Digital Marketing Team by creating and optimizing campaigns across a range of search platforms, not limited to, but primarily Google and Bing advertising platforms. The candidate is also expected to build and manage awareness campaigns, remarketing and retargeting ads, ads for native advertising platforms and display ads.
- Find and nurture both B2B and B2C customers through various SEM channels
- Manage campaigns in Google and Microsoft Ad platforms throughout all phases of the campaigns, including implementation, optimization, reporting and maintenance
- Create and maintain awareness for our facilities and programs across Canada
- Generate leads (inquiries) from digital ad traffic; with a strong focus on conversion rate optimization
- Produce deep understanding of B2C and B2B digital customers for each platform
- Develop the strategic planning, execution and daily management of all digital ads
- Continual testing, optimization and tracking to ensure business goals are met (i.e. your contribution to inquiry and admission targets)
- Monitoring bid management of campaigns across all advertising platforms to identify trends, opportunities and areas of concern
- Producing and presenting reports on ad activity to internal stakeholders
- Maintain and monitor all parameters including but not limited to keyword bids, website placements, targeting (topics, interests, behavioural), daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, and quality score
- Maintaining regular communications with both the Digital Marketing Team Lead and B2C and B2B Managers to ensure adequate paid media representation for all aspects of the business (i.e. new programs, services or facilities)
- Work closely with copywriters and graphic designers on the development of campaigns, copy and landing pages.
- Help define copy requirements (offers, benefits, product features etc.) and delivery dates
- Ensure accurate tracking of customer journey through Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, CallRail, Hubspot, and other software as needed
- Report results and KPIs regularly and in an easily understandable format to highlight performance against targets or benchmarks and recommendations for improvements
· 1+ years' experience managing competitive ad campaigns across multiple platforms and for many websites simultaneously and/or
· 1+ years’ experience managing B2B campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and StackAdapt (or other similar programmatic platform)
· Targeting both B2C and B2B audiences based on interest, demographics and behaviour
· New graduates are welcome – come hungry to learn!
· Experience visualizing data (Excel, Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, etc.) is a bonus
· Passion for data analysis and data driven decision making
· The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing
· A willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and adapt to changing business needs
· Time and project management
· Hunger for meeting or exceeding targets and deadlines
· Constant monitoring of trends or changes related to PPC that informs adjustments to strategy or tactics
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic that can operate with limited supervision and guidance
· Maintains a positive, self-starter attitude in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Digital marketing experience in healthcare or behavioural health is a plus
- Bilingual - Canadian French
Your application must include the following:
1. Cover Letter
For more information please visit our website at www.edgewoodhealthnetwork.com. Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
It is a condition of employment that new employees provide proof that they are vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start date of employment. Therefore, all new hires must obtain and submit proof of all required doses of the vaccine approved and recommended by Health Canada. Applicants who have appropriate written proof of a medical reason or a reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may provide such documentation to the Human Resources department. Such situations will be considered on a case-by-case basis in compliance with Bellwood’s/EHN Canada’s legal obligations.
All successful candidates will also be required to complete a successful police reference check/vulnerable sector screen.
EHN Canada is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, EHN Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday