Interested in being a part of the MSC family?
Who is MSC? Behind every one of our containers, our 550 container vessels, sailing on over 200 trade routes, you’ll also find a whole lot of company with people that love what they do and the company they work for.
Working at MSC, you are part of a continuously evolving organization. Employees don’t only facilitate ocean transport, they aspire and achieve professional growth.
- Are you passionate or interested in learning about maritime shipping & logistics?
- Are you entrepreneurial at heart and want to be a part of a family owned company?
- Are you a people person who cares for others?
- Are you a dedicated and committed individual who believes in continuously evolving?
If so, read below to see if this position is right for you!
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for solving client issues and by the same token escalate complex issues to their Team Lead/Manager. We also expect the Customer Care Representative to highlight deficiencies within the department and suggest areas of improvements to the management team.
- Investigate/solve client issues, treating client issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Escalate complex issues in a timely manner
- Identify and discuss with manager identified process improvements
Qualifications and competencies
All MSC Canada employees are expected to exhibit the MSC Values, striving to drive customer centric results in all interactions with colleagues and customers alike.
- Minimum High School diploma
- 2-5 years professional experience in a service oriented/call center role. Experience in Shipping or Supply Chain industry, an asset
- Advanced level of communication and interpersonal ability (written and spoken) in English;
- Knowledge/experience using a CRM/ticketing system, an asset
- Superior Customer Service focus
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy while working quickly and under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions within scope of role
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills; Ability to learn new systems/processes quickly
- Open to flexible scheduling and rotating shifts
What We have to offer
Great people who work hard and look out for each other because we’re a team—it’s that simple!
Just to name a few of our perks:
- Tailored training program opportunities for employee development
- Employee mentorship, leadership and assistance opportunities
- An employee referral incentive program
- Community Involvement
- Health & Wellness Program
Hurry, and apply now!
MSC Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in MSC Canada however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.