COME JOIN THE BEST SUMMER CAMP!
The Royal City Soccer Club (RCSC) is a non-profit, community organization started in 1993. For 29 years, we’ve hosted a unique soccer camp experience for over 300,000 boys and girls between ages 5 and 13 years. Our camps are now the largest grassroots soccer camp in Canada with over 100 locations in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and Nova Scotia. The popularity of our camps is not only due to our program structure, but also because of the great staff we have. We will be looking to hire approximately 300 staff for July and August. Our camp operates Monday to Friday from July 5 until September 3, 2021 (excluding August 2).
Regional Coordinator - Kitchener/ Waterloo
Regions are subject to change as required.
- Oversee operations at several camp locations
- Coordinate pre-season site walk through and season end equipment/supply return to head office
- Take onsite camp pictures
- Ensure all staff adhere to policies and procedures including dress code
- Resolving problems that arise at camp (staff, camper, program or facility related)
- Fill-in for any staff onsite as needed
- Office and onsite duties as needed
Regional Coordinators will require a vehicle to transport equipment/supplies to and from camp. Regional Coordinators have typically worked at our camps for at least a year and have good communication, organization and problem solving skills.
Qualifications of ALL camp staff
- athletic and good soccer experience
- great with children (ages 5 to 13 years)
- good communication skills, team-oriented
- energetic, motivated, and enthusiastic
- interest in teaching soccer to children
- creativity & problem-solving skills
We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as positions fill quickly. You can apply online by visiting our STAFF page on our website by clicking here. https://royalsoccer.com/staff/
Contract length: 2 months
Expected start date: 2021-07-05
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From $625.00 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place