RGIS is a global inventory services organization offering physical inventory accounts, data collection services and merchandising solutions to its customers.
RGIS has a strong presence in Canada with coast-to-coast coverage and clients ranging from independent businesses to major retail chains across the country.
Eligible candidates could benefit from a bonus of $250*.
Hourly wage increases depending on the size of the inventory and number of people you are supervising.
We are searching for a Part Time Retail Inventory Supervisor to manage inventory counts in the Kelowna region and surrounding areas.
Team leaders are required to have a valid driver’s license
We work in a different location every day, and carpools are arranged for events outside of our local zone coverage. Employees can also earn additional income if you are willing to drive your teammates to shifts from assigned meeting sites.
RGIS believes in the convenience and flexibility of scheduling for our employees. We offer flexible schedules that start early in the morning, during the day and in the evening, during the week and on weekends.
Schedules are created according to the availability provided by employees. The more availability you have, the more shifts you will be assigned.
· Entering data into hand held scanners and re-checking data when required
· Ensure accuracy in inventory counts
· Ability to do light lifting
· Require standing for the duration of the shift, as well as bending or kneeling
· Responsible for preparing and setting up equipment for inventory events
· Effectively lead the team by following customer specific instructions within the committed timelines with customer
· Regular interaction with the customer to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
· Attention to detail and accuracy during data entry and counting
· Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
· Ability to supervise and motivate a team
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Previous experience with the following would be considered an asset: Data Entry, Inventory, Warehouse, office clerk
As part of the RGIS Family, we offer you:
· Flexible schedules according to employee availability
· No experience required and paid training
· Opportunity for advancement
· Paid travel time in accordance with our company policy
· Additional income for those interested in becoming company drivers (Vehicle provided by RGIS)
Safety is our priority and COVID-19 prevention policies are in place.
* Employees must work at least 300 hours in the first 90 days of hire to qualify for the $250 bonus. Additional information will be provided during the job interview.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.45-$20.45 per hour