At DLC Greenteam, we strive to see our clients thrilled by their outdoors. Our team of motivated professionals is committed to providing unique ideas and unparalleled service through a process that is built on integrity and trust. As part of our expansion plan, DLC Greenteam is looking to hire a full-time Foreman to join our dynamic team.
We offer the right candidate the potential for a fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team. We offer you a place where you can develop your professional potential and grow within the company, working alongside talented colleagues with outstanding work ethic.
About the Foreman (Design/Build Construction) position
- You are a friendly, outgoing person with proven leadership ability and exceptional communication skills.
- You are passionate about nature’s beauty and crafting it to customer’s perfection.
- You are able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and are able to meet deadlines.
- You are a highly organized person and can mobilize your team to get the job done.
- You always approach problems with a positive attitude, and manage to solve them efficiently.
- You demonstrate professionalism when dealing with customers.
- You are decisive, a creative problem solver who can keep the work on schedule when the unexpected occurs.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in landscape construction for residential and commercial sites.
- You are able to read and interpret construction plans and drawings.
- You are skilled in the to operation of various small landscape tools (quick cut, power tools, chainsaw, etc.), skid-steer loader and excavator.
- You are comfortable with the operation of a dump truck and trailer.
Role and Responsibilities of the Foreman (Design/Build Construction)
- You are expected to lead a team and provide each member the training required to develop their skills.
- You will serve as the first point of contact for the client.
- You will accurately reflect your accomplishments in the production of manual and computerized daily progress and management reports.
- You understand the importance of following company policies and procedures, especially in the area of safety and performance issues.
- You will act as an efficient leader and team player that can motivate your crew under difficult conditions.
What We Offer for the Foreman (Design/Build Construction) position
- An atmosphere of professionalism and a place to develop yourself in a career
- The tools to do your job well such as on-boarding training programs, a company cellphone, quality uniforms, a dedicated HR department and the latest equipment in the industry
- A competitive wage for the industry based on qualifications, that can be enhanced through an attractive incentive program and the implementation of a solid benefits program
- Through our continuous training programs, we offer a steady company growth path and will help you attain your professional career goals
- The potential for year-round employment (snow removal division)
If this position sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been looking for, please send in your CV . While we thank you for your interest, only those profiles with the required qualifications will be contacted.
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- residential and commercial landscape construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)