Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become our next External Business Development Associate!
The most creative organizations aren’t afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee has the capacity to add value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It’s what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
“Sounds amazing! What qualifications and skills do I need to meet your requirements?”
- Prospect for potential new external clients with a focus on converting these to closed sales.
- Drive prospecting/sales opportunities with attendance at industry functions, such as association events and conferences. (This includes conducting outside sales calls.)
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive external client relationships
- Present and promote CREB® products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective external clients
- Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential external clients to meet their needs
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Negotiate and close sales of CREB®’s products/services
- Expedite the resolution of external client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other internal CREB® departments
- Provide timely after-sales support focused on providing an exceptional client experience
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and complete status reports
- Supply management with reports on external client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Other duties as assigned by Leader
These are the core elements of the job, but it’s really so much more. We are looking for an experienced External Business Development Associate who is passionate about selling and promoting products and services that our clients will love.
“Sounds good... Are there benefits? Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit salary and benefit & pension package. Don’t worry: we will confirm salary expectations through our online pre-screening process. This is a full-time permanent position upon successful completion of a three-month probationary period.
- “Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”*
If you enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with other cross-functional teams to cultivating existing sales relationships and identifying new external opportunities with strong emphasis on expanding the external sales portfolio this is the job for you.
To apply, please go to http://www.creb.com/Join_the_Industry/Work_at_CREB/and be sure to include:
- A meaningful cover letter /(generic cover letters are so passé)
- Include completion # EBDA010719 in the subject line
- An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add)
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in CREB® however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time