JANUARY 16, 2019| EXTERNAL/INTERNAL JOB POSTING
COMPETITION NO. 19-009
Position: On Call Scheduler/Coordinator
Location: Sources Cornerstone Care Langley
This position involves working from home.
Hours: Some evenings and weekends.
We are looking for a Scheduler/Coordinator to join our Sources Cornerstone Care team! This individual must have a positive attitude, confidence, flexibility, a team player, and have a passion for senior care.
Sources is a community-based non-profit organization that has been providing help, encouragement, and hope for individuals and families in White Rock, Delta, Langley, and Prince George for 40 years. We serve 40,000 individuals yearly and that is all owing to our dedicated team. We provide services such as food banks, counselling, employment services, and community living programs. At Sources we value respect and collaboration as we are all striving to promote the same mission—social wellness for our community.
About Sources Cornerstone
Sources Cornerstone Care provides services that help promote independence and quality of life for any individual at an affordable price. We provide home support services such as overnight care, palliative care, meal planning and general house cleaning. The Sources Cornerstone Care team is a passionate group of individuals who work to improve the quality of life of those most vulnerable.
- Prepares and adjusts schedules allocating work to the Community Health Workers
- Communicates, updates, and informs clients regarding placement, including staff members .
- Informs staff of placement and client information by directly contacting the Community Health Worker or by Voicemail as per the Voicemail Procedures
- Receives calls and/or requests from staff regarding absences
- Receives client feedback, inquiries and complaints and directs the information to the appropriate supervisor
- Receives Community Health worker feedback, inquiries and complaints and directs the Community Health Worker to report to a Supervisor
- Informs the Supervisors regarding difficulties encountered in the placement of Community Health Workers.
- Training and proficiency in computer operations (experience with Procura an asset)
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with co-workers, Community Health Workers, clients, and their families/caregivers
- Must have professional phone mannerism
- Must have a patient, caring personality
- Must be able to work independently and in collaboration/consultation with others
- Must be able to work independently and with a minimum of supervision in a home office setting with access to a phone and computer with internet
- Must be able to analyze and resolve problems and be resourceful
- Must have the ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: , January 28, 2019. Internal candidates will be contacted by January 28,2019
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Lynn Sanderson
Job Type: Casual