We are looking for an experienced social media person with knowledge and passion for fashion design to join our team as our Social Media Specialist. This is not an entry level position and you will need working experience in: growing a Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media channels, experience with contacting and engaging influencers to collab with us, creative copy writing that engages our audience, and everything to do with social media marketing. We are looking for someone who has working experience in social media at an agency level or similar.
We need someone to oversee and lead the development of our brand and online presence. The ideal candidate is equal parts writer and social media pro. Develop a full understanding of the business and products and brands we offer and execute a social media and marketing plan. Other tasks would be to develop content on social media channels, handle DMs and reply to comments on social media channels. Track, record and analyze our social media performance. Participate in other marketing activities, such as PR and events.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing successful social media campaigns with at least 2 years of experience at an agency or similar job. Please apply with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this job.
- Manage and oversee all email and Social Media marketing channels
- Develop detailed marketing plans and budgets
- Organize, coordinate and control activities involved in the execution of a successful social media marketing project.
- Analyze the performance of channels, campaigns, and programs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop, execute and track paid social media campaigns across all channels
- Prepare accurate reports on our social media marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Support the Sales team in organizing roadshows and events across the globe.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and our target audience
- Maintain an active presence with our online community by monitoring, responding, and maintaining relationships
- Establish and nurture relationships with media, bloggers and online influencers
- Align content and social media programs with SEO best practices
- Create social media posts that are liked and shared and help us grow our brand
- Identify possible new digital marketing trends and opportunities.
- Cooperate with our SEO team with content when needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Proficient in both written and oral English
- A passion for fashion and a strong sense of style
- Creativity is one of your strongest skills
- Great at creating engaging content that people love to read
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and authentic.
- Extraordinary customer service skills, organized, with strong time-management skills.
- 2-3 years of social media marketing and project coordination experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or related field.
- Experienced in growing social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Linkedin to reach our ideal customers and grow our brand.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19