Senior FQA Tester
Are you passionate about video games? Are you curious to know how your favorites videos game are made?
Do you want to be involved with new games coming on the market? Do you want to make a career in the industry?
We are looking for testers with previous experience in FQA testing
What will be your responsibilities?
· Assist the FQA Lead in their daily tasks
· support your team members as needed
· Develop and update comprehensive test plans and detailed test cases
· Participate in the evolution of the QA services and strategies
· Communicate consistently with other team members to ensure 100% coverage of the game.
· Play in a creative way and evaluate the functionality of each area of the game
- Identify the accuracy missions, levels and / or difficulty throughout the game.
- Evaluate the quality of graphics, audio, special effects throughout the game.
- Identify and report any bugs that directly or indirectly affect the experience of the final user.
- Find and identify possible anomalies that affect the integrity and the main purpose of the game.
- Evaluate the operation of aliitional equipment used by the game such as: keyboard, mouse, controller, motion detectors, cameras, touch screens, etc.
- Generate bug reports for each problem encountered with the game with the quality criteria of the company.
- Have a xbox or ps4 or switch (asset)
- Have 2-3 years of FQA experience (strong asset)
- Have management experience ( asset)
- A good internet connection (at least 30 Mbps)
- Have a Gaming pc/laptop (asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Previous experience in FQA testing
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of the function of a computer (Internet, e-mail)
- Good knowledge of game consoles.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Flexibility to continuously adapt to changes and priorities.
- Bug database experience (an asset).
What will be your advantages?
· Flexible hours
· Work from home
· Career-growth opportunities.
· Friendly AND Multicultural Environment.
What will be your advantages post the lock-down period?
· Career-growth opportunities
· Friendly and Multicultural Environment
· Friday Donuts
· Break Room with PlayStation and fuzeball (table-soccer) table.
· Easily accessible by public transportation (in front of Rosemont Metro)
Are you interested by this opportunity to grow in the world of video games? Don’t hesitate to apply now! We’d be thrilled to discuss with you! : )
*Please take note that we will only contact the applicants selected. Thanks for your understanding.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- FQA testing: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)