Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
A Wealth of Opportunity awaits you at Dynamic Funds.
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to…
- Report directly to the Manager, Client Administration.
- Manage a team of professionals within their own respective disciplines.
- Deal with escalated customer issues, quality control, staff attendance and support an motivation for their staff.
- Develops and evaluates policies & procedures;
- Conducts/attends monthly team meetings;
- Conducts & facilitates training sessions for the team;
- Develops, creates & executes job performance evaluations;
- Document and address staff performance issues;
- Provides solutions to escalated team issues;
- Develops new procedures to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the department;
- Assists team members in managing problem resolutions;
- Provides guidance in addressing issues in the most efficient manner;
- Develops methods to improve communication through departmental meetings;
- Work closely with other supervisors to meet or exceed service levels;
- Consults with other supervisors to establish work flow changes to meet dept needs;
- Resolves issues with Trust Accounting on reconciliation of client accounts;
- Interact with and contribute to the success of other departments such as DR, CRC & Product Support;
- Strengthen knowledge of industry databases (iFast, AWD, OOD);
- Manages high volumes of work and escalates issues regarding service levels;
- Reports regularly on the status of productivity, volume and accuracy;
- Actively champion department and corporate goals;
- Perform all other duties and special projects as may be assigned.
- University Degree preferred;
- Completion of IFIC operations and CSC an asset;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of the mutual funds industry is required;
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. iFast, AWD, Siebel, OOD);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Access & Word);
- Experience in a supervisory role;
- Excellent organization and planning skills;
- Proven ability to lead and motivate;
- Ability to accept challenges and adapt to change;
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- English & French speaking – Bilingual a definite asset;
- Experience working within a team environment;
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills;
- Detail oriented with the ability to delegate and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal & motivational skills;
- Dependable and trustworthy.
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.