Position available for an individual with public accounting experience.
Preference will be given to those with knowledge in Sage and CaseWare accounting software.
Opportunity to work towards a formal accounting designation.
Being a smaller office, you will be exposed to a wide variety of clientele.
- Relevant degree with one year post degree experience or 3 years of relevant work experience
- Studying for Chartered Professional Accountant designation after hours
- Able to work fulltime, Monday to Friday 8AM to 4:30PM at Westlock Office
- Positive, focused, punctual, deadline driven, resilient, and a team first attitude
- Benefits after 3 months
- Funds for Chartered Professional Accountant Preparatory courses
- Funds for Chartered Professional Accountant Professional Education Program
- Pay dependent on qualifications and experience
To apply respond to this posting including your resume.(no phone calls please)
Please note: only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time