QE Analyst Job Description:
- 2 years of Experience with automated testing-Selenium
- 2 years of Experience with SoapUI or ReadyAPI
- Familiar with QE process and Agile Approach
- Good communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or comparable work experience
- Four or more years’ of software quality assurance experience and previous software development experience required.
- Solid understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices with a proven ability to efficiently write effective test cases that provide in depth coverage of functionality.
- Proven experience querying databases using medium to complex SQL queries.
- Exposure to testing RESTful or SOAP based webservices using POSTMAN, SOAPUI or tools is a plus.
- Exposure to automated test script development using Selenium or similar frameworks a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM development processes.
- Strong planning and organizational skills involving executing on multiple priorities using strong time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Must be organized, deadline and results oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team and across functional groups.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including root cause analysis and sound independent decision making."
Positions are based out of Halifax, NS.
One must have authorization to work in Canada.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.