Details on the workplace :
Railway yard. Industrial environment and office.
Maintenance cleaner heavy duty :
*Sweep, wipe, wash the floors of the administrative offices, conference rooms, stairwell & employees cafeteria.
* Bathrooms: wash and disinfect the surfaces of countertops, sinks, mirrors, toilet bowls & urinals. Dust and clean the metal partitions of the toilets. Sweep and wash the floors of ceramic surfaces. Restock the supplies of paper and soap.
* Dust furniture in offices and conference room & pass a damp cloth on surfaces, vacuum carpets and rugs and upholstered furniture.
* Clean and disinfect the public areas.
*Pass the floor machine & polish the floor on occasion.
* Pick up and empty the trash & recycling bins, bring to the appropriate outdoor container.
* Clean the windows of the main entrance doors.
*Neutralise calcium on the floor & winter carpet surfaces.
*Dusting & cleaning the surfaces of the office chair legs.
*Clean interior & exterior of refrigerators & microwaves.
Requirements and working conditions:
Education level: high school diploma (general) preferable/or uncompleted.
Years of experience related to the job: 1 to 2 years experience
Description of qualifications:
Punctual person, good communicator. Concerned about the details. Autonomous. Able to lift safely a weight of 40lbs on occasion. Have manual skills. Ability to use a floor polisher an asset.
Professional qualification recognized outside the University or school system:
WHMIS certificate an asset
Part-time: 3h00m a day. Tuesday & Friday. (6h00m/ week)
Method of Communication: email
Contact: Gerry Papayanatos (Supervisor)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- janitorial: 1 year (Required)