Impact Industrial is a CWB/ABSA certified manufacturing facility that specializes in structural steel fabrication, custom metal fabrication, and pressure vessel fabrication. Impact Industrial provides complete metal fabrication services, from design to finished product.
IMPACT is currently looking for a driven, career oriented individual to enhance our team with the following position in Sherwood Park, AB:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of related experience is an asset
- Fork lift certification is an asset
- Skid steer/Bob Cat certification is an asset
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License (No public transit to site)
- Assist Welders with daily tasks
- Cleaning and organizing the shop and yard
- Painting, packaging and loading of customer orders
- Off-loading drop offs
- Assist burn table operator
- Yard maintenance and organization
- Label and identify material
- Assist shipping and receiving department
- Create packing slips for shipments
IMPACT will train qualified candidates. Apprenticeship opportunities may be available to quality personnel.
If you are interested in applying for these challenging opportunities, please forward your resume, in confidence to Becky Meston. IMPACT offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: on call
Job Type: Full-time
- is an asset: 1 year (Preferred)