To assist in the supervision of Front End activities and provide exceptional customer service in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Ensures safe work practices are followed including proper lifting and keeping a clean work area.
2. Handle customer and Associate concerns and provide guidance as required, especially in SCO bullpen and Courtesy Desk.
3. Assist the Front End Manager with ensuring sufficient coverage to provide exceptional customer service. Oversees and provides leadership to Cashier, SCO, and CSMs themselves. Some stores may have as many as 100 Associates on Roster. Can oversee areas such as Courtesy and Store Support (Cart Pushers). With expansion of OMNI roles for Front End ASMs, more leadership is required in their absence.
4. Provide and coordinate training of Front End Associates.
5. Supplemental leadership in areas such as Cash Recycler, Line Management, Management of Self-Checkout Areas. Largest scheduling responsibility in Store, making calls to address absent Associates daily and make key scheduling decisions subject to budgetary constraints. Areas such as overrides, price checks, and courtesy all receive direction from this role.
6. Maintain cleanliness of the registers by coordinating and following up on Front End Associate responsibilities.
7. Ensure register procedures are followed and execute relevant follow-up on requirements such cash shortages/overages. Conducts register audits in multiple areas of the store (Main Register Banks, Photo Lab, and Electronics, Garden Centre).
8. Teach and monitor Company policies and procedures to all Front End associates. Examples include but are not limited to fundraising activities, surveys, etc.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
100 BOUL BRIEN, REPENTIGNY, QC J6A 5N4, Canada
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.