MDforLives is a distinctive community of doctors from all around the world. Its completely online based (remote locations) and take part in your free time by answering healthcare surveys. We have over 700,000 physicians and other healthcare professionals across the globe joined this community. Our vision is to refine the healthcare sector by aiding the critical players in the healthcare industry to create next-gen products and services. Creating evolving products needs research on various factors like—the demands in the market, target audience, issues to be addressed, and the complications encountered. That’s where we come in. MDforLives conducts market research on niche sections of healthcare. Our process is structured to obtain maximum responses as well as accurate results.
Awards and Affiliations: - ISO, RED herring Asia and RED Herring Global, MRMW, EphMrA, AMSRS, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical School with Canada or from any Board certification.
- Must have any one of the following to Apply- Medical license /linkedin profile /work email ids.
Skills/ Specialties: Physician, Primary Care Physician, , Family Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Neurologist Physician, Pediatrician/Paediatrician, Surgeon, Oncologist/ Oncology Physician, Diabetes specialist, General Practitioner, Dermatologist Cardiology Physician, Ophthalmologist, Gastroenterology/Gastroenterologist, Cardiovascular Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Pulmonology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Rheumatology Physician, Nephrology Physician and Psychiatry physician.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- MDforLives offers you part time earning opportunity by taking up Medical surveys from anywhere and without quitting your existing job.
- Enjoy participating in Healthcare Studies & Medical surveys, you could accrue anywhere $150-$500 depending upon the length of the study/surveys and can be availed through PayPal, Amazon vouchers, or through edX or Coursera.
- There is no cap for survey earnings and frequency of the surveys.Also, offers you many CME opportunities to build your credits.
Work location: - Remote.
What happens after joining: -
- You will become a part of an extensive professional network of Physicians of our panel.
- You will not be considered as an employee of the Company, hence, not be eligible for the applicable employee benefits and shall act as an independent professional.
- You will start receiving surveys on the Pediatrics related topics and get paid for your participation upon successful completion of the surveys.
- You will receive blogs on current research and avail CME programs.
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $150.00-$500.00 per hour