BENEFITS - At First Canadian we believe in our employees and their work/life balance. It is our pleasure to reward our team with the following:
- Earned Time-Off Program
- Newly renovated facility with ergonomic desks/chairs
- Matching RRSP
- Educational assistance
- Employee discount program
- Staff appreciation lunches
Check out our company page for all the information on why we believe First Canadian is an employer of choice!
The Claims Examiner - Tire/Rim/Key/Etch (Contract) reviews the labor, parts, sublet and any additional charges in relation to the coverage on a given policy.
Hours of Work: 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00-5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Manages general incoming calls/emails/faxes and logs all claims and inquiries.
- Responsible for the review of tire pictures ensuring loss is coverable under the terms of the policy.
- Return authorizations for covered claims or respond to non-covered claims with the reason of denial.
- File all approved claims manually or electronically.
- Responsible to match all incoming invoices with back-up for payment, stamp all invoices, insert the required information, calculate the amount paid including breakdown of tax(es) and enter claim as paid.
- Processing of all GPR, Key, and Etch claims including payables of each.
- Weekly balancing of claim payables.
- Processing of aged claims authorized but never received.
- High school graduate with any additional other academic equivalencies may be considered.
- Past experience with sales contracts, finance agreements and statements, proof of loss documents police reports.
- PC literate, fully systems competent with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Keyboarding / typing skills of 65+ wpm (error free).
- Previous experience with frontline customer interaction via telephone and/or email is highly preferable and is considered a key asset.
- Fluency in English; bilingual (French) skills are preferable.
Thank you for considering our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Accommodations available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- French (Preferred)