Sargent Solutions Inc is looking for a full time Donation Processor to join the team, focusing mainly on entering information into an elaborate database. This role requires extreme levels of focus and accuracy for data entry, opening and sorting mail, depositing automatic cheques, and proof-reading letters.
WHO WE ARE
Since 2006 Sargent Solutions has been helping non-profits and charities become more profitable and efficient, with clients all across North America. Backed with our 40 years of fundraising experience, we become an extension of our client’s organizations. We help take their problems and turn them into solutions.
At Sargent, you can create your own destiny; the role you were hired for doesn’t have a box around it. By generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work, the possibilities are endless. The sky has no limit! At Sargent Solutions, you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry who want to Help Charities Help the World. We hire carefully for cultural fit alongside technical expertise because we are proud of our team and our commitment to our customers! We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events, holiday celebrations and start each day with a joke. We are dedicated to offering staff opportunities for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Sargent Solutions is growing again and looking for an organized person with an ability to prioritize donation processing for multiple clients and meet deadlines. You are a motivated self-starter with a good work ethic. Your dedication and commitment to our clients are beyond reproach. Your dog with a bone mentality means that our clients get the best results as “no” or “I don’t know” is not a typical option because you have the ability to recognize patterns and determine the best way to proceed and the willingness to consider all the possibilities. You thrive under pressure, and you feed off the frenzy of multiple clients. You have an innate ability to perform various data entry activities that contribute to high-quality donor services for our clients. You check your work not once, not twice, but three times to ensure accuracy. You are respectfully outspoken and are not afraid to advocate for yourself or your clients. You have excellent telephone skills while answering the donor services line for our clients and professional written communication. You would never send an email with spelling mistakes. Your authenticity and sincerity come across in all that you do. You love to work independently but are super happy that you have a team that has your back. You hate gossip and are wanting a “family feel” environment. You are looking for a work-life balance where you will work harder than you have ever worked, but it won’t feel like work. You want to help charities help the world.
TRAITS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are the person who organizes family gatherings or how much everyone owes when you are splitting the bill at a restaurant.
- You are the person who always has ideas and knows there is a better way to get things done, and you can implement those ideas.
- You are the person who, when it came to school group projects, was the leader and you loved the collaboration offered by working in a group.
HOW WE WILL KNOW YOU ARE ROCKING IT ALREADY
- Strong computer skills (focusing on the Microsoft Suite of Products-experience in Word and Excel-Intermediate Level
- Previous Office Administration experience an asset
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
- Superb telephone, video conferencing, and email communications
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge an asset.
- Ability to manage time and be flexible with tasks assigned
YOU ARE MAKING YOUR OWN MUSIC
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work well under time deadlines
WHAT WORKING HERE LOOKS LIKE
- You will directly report to the Manager, Projects, and Services.
- You will work virtually both independently and/or with a team of highly motivated, passionate people on tasks with minimal supervision
- You must be flexible as our work is across all North American time zones; this is not a nine-to-five position.
- You need to track all of your time in our time tracking software and are expected to be billable a minimum of seven hours per day after three months.
- Work from your home office and company office in London (with some travel, for professional development)
- Full-time salary permanent position with health care benefits available. Pay range of $40,000-$45,000/year
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, here’s how to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressed to Caroline Mouawad, including salary expectations. Thank you to all those applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Currently, we are only considering applicants who physically live in the London, Ontario area. Sargent Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more at https://www.sargentsolutions.ca/careers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year