This paid internship position strives to provide you with experience in CD Sonter's waste auditing practices. Our internships are carefully framed to provide you with sustainability relevant projects that will allow you to independently manage your own area of responsibility, while receiving support from a Manager and Mentor. We’ll help you discover your strengths and you will gain knowledge and experience in the environmental industry in a supportive work environment.
Your role will include:
- Conduct physical on-site waste audits
- Weigh, sort and analyze garbage and recycling streams generated
- Measure the effectiveness of the waste management program
- Waste data entry and audit calculations completion
- Report updating and preparation
- Review audit results with Manager or Mentor
- Working evenings when required
- Valid Drivers license
- Access to a vehicle is an asset
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
Who does this internship suit?
People with a passion for sustainability who are diverse thinkers, curious learners and team players that are looking to grow their career in sustainability. Through this internship you will gain a deep dive in waste auditing practices while learning about the world of sustainability consulting.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
About CD Sonter
We are a Canadian environmental consulting company providing sustainable solutions to commercial, institutional and industrial clients since 1990. We are dedicated to pursuing a better way of doing things for our industry and clients and are committed to finding solutions that deliver results that assist in driving our clients business forward.
Job Type: Internship
- Sustainability: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)