Who you are:
You are outgoing and love to meet new people. You have a fantastic memory, and you’re a professional multitasker. And like us, you are passionate about fantastic customer service.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear about it! Goodness Me! is now hiring full-time Cashier for our Hamilton – Upper Gage location.
Because wellness isn’t just for our shoppers:
From our emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, to a strong culture of promoting from within and opportunities for skills development training, working at Goodness Me! isn’t just a job, it’s a healthy career!
Other perks include:
- Extended Health Benefits
- Relaxed dress code
- 20% discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Safe, respectful, and inclusive workplace
- Consistent scheduling
You will be the first and last contact for customers entering and exiting the store. Your role is to be friendly, helpful and efficient, ensuring that each customer has a positive and memorable experience. Other tasks and duties you may perform include:
What you bring:
- Manage transactions with customers using out POS system.
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Maintain clean and tide checkout areas.
- Resolve customer complains, guide and provide relevant information.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for informing customers about products and services.
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Open availability for morning and closing shifts.
- While not required, experience is an asset.
We are not your mainstream grocery store. It’s more than just shopping; it’s discovering the power of food!
At Goodness Me! our mission is simple:
to discover, educate about, and offer healthy living products. Our business was born out of a passion to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. For close to 40 years, we have been providing our loyal customers with access to the healthiest products we can find.
We have 13 stores throughout Ontario, with more coming. Learn more about our story here: goodnessme.ca/pages/about-us
Apply today through our quick and easy website portal!
While we sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Goodness Me! is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in making employment decisions based upon race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any prohibited grounds. In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available throughout the recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations required.