Refer A Friend
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.
We currently have a part-time (approximately 20 hours/week) contract opportunity for a Bilingual Technology Program Coordinator position located in the Montreal/Toronto. This person will be responsible for various administration duties associated with the Canadian OTP (Operation Technology Person) program.
Who you are
You're a self-starter who can work independently and take initiatives. You can juggle multiple projects and commitments and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You have strong communication skills, you are organized, collaborative, a problem solver, and always puts the customer first.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the onboarding process for new OTP candidates (communication, accesses, tracking and follow-up as required)
- Track OTP training progress and next steps
- Answer/support OTPs with various questions/requests. With close to 850 OTPs from both the franchisee and McOpCo communities, the National OTP program team is often receiving requests for support from OTP or OTP Leads.
- Help with the creation/distribution of various OTP-related documentation/communication (newsletter, technical bulletin, interviews…).
- Help with the design of our OTP portal (@mcd - internal communication platform)
- Help with the posting on the @Mcd platform
- Contact OTP regarding special projects/deployment activities
- McDonalds restaurant (or other QSR) operations experience demonstrating a passion for Technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Technical skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual in English and French (written and oral communication skills)
- Collaborative and communication skills: Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with restaurant management teams, OTPs, and internal partners.
- Innovative problem-solving skills: Critical thinker and ability to escalate when assistance is needed in a timely manner.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.