Waringa is a rapidly growing business that delivers a range of products across Australia, Canada, USA, and New Zealand. Waringa prides itself on providing high quality equipment backed by great service and customer centric support.
Waringa Agriculture Canada Inc. is currently seeking an extraordinary, energetic, organized and enthusiastic person to join our team. Take ownership, create, maintain our digital, social media presence and co-ordinate our marketing plan throughout the line of the business.
- Prepare annual marketing plan, maintain budget and calendar of events
- Generate and maintain content for Social Media, monitor analytics & drive engagement to increase improvement in performance
- Manage, preserve and develop branding guides for all products
- Creative and branding support to key staff for presentation of sales and marketing materials. Creation of sales collateral
- Building email drip campaigns
- Manage web content and other online platforms
- Co-ordinate still and film photography for marketing communications and maintain asset library of multimedia.
- Develop information and communication strategies
- Co-ordinate new products release, including events, social media & materials.
- Creation and distribution of marketing materials and promotional goods.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or another related field
- 5 years of experience in Marketing & Branding
- Confident in posting and leveraging social media, knowledgeable with SEM and SEO
- Graphic design and competency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office applications suite familiarity
- Web development skills (WordPress)
- Acquainted in videography/animation
- Ability to work in a team environment with excellent time management skills.
- Communication skills to facilitate understanding of customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience with content marketing, graphic design, digital marketing, event execution
- Ability to oversee multiple strategies and analyze the success
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- english (Required)