Latin Groove is looking for a highly organized, energetic and engaging Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. We are a full-service dance school offering group and private lessons (Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Kizomba and more) for all ages, studio rentals, and specialized entertainment packages. Our school has lots of personality and energy, and it feels like a second home for all of our members. The Front Desk Receptionist is the calm at the center of the storm and will act as the right hand to the studio director to manage the day to day operations.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting clients in a friendly manner; act as primary point of contact to our clients
- Answering calls and emails, taking accurate messages
- Coordinating the scheduling of private lessons
- Process payments from clients
- Support the studio director with special projects
- Potential exists to move up to higher level positions in the company's expanding markets.
- You are obsessed with running a tight ship. Operational excellence and providing outstanding internal customer service are second nature to you
- You have a strong customer service orientation
- You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic
- You are a problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed
- You are a proactive and clear communicator
- You have a creative (dance, acting, singing) background and/or a strong appreciation for the performing arts
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office, Email
- Knowledge of MindBody software, an asset
- Social media savvy
- Bilingualism (English, French) required, Spanish is an asset
This position requires 25-30 hours of availability per week. You must be available to work during our business hours: Monday – Friday 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm (with some flexibility), and Sundays.
Salary: based on experience
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Receptionist: 3 years (Preferred)
- French + English (Preferred)