Are you a Healthcare hero, looking to have flexibility as to when you work, and earn what you are worth?
Welcome to Staffy, where we're changing the game for temporary staffing by creating a fair and transparent marketplace that connects healthcare providers with frontline workers. Since our founding in 2015, we've been on a mission to provide flexible and equitable job opportunities to the in-demand and on-demand workforce.
We're looking for a Registered Nurse in your area, with 30-60 day contracts available!
Hourly Rate: $50 - $80 per hour, and sometimes more for a variety of roles. You set your own rate in the app.
- The ability to pick and choose shifts that meet your availability and interests
- Variety of clientele (i.e.: Hospital, Long Term Care Homes & Retirement Homes)
- An opportunity to make a difference and “save the day”
- The option for you to be paid the same day
- Start work immediately upon approval - as quickly as two days from now!
Your mission is to provide safe, patient-centered care with a focus on excellence. You prioritize meeting the needs of our clients and the most vulnerable populations they serve. You are expected as part of our team to be flexible and willing to accept last-minute shifts while negotiating a work schedule that aligns with your availability and interests.
- Provides for nursing care in accordance with established policy, physician’s orders, the resident plan of care, and within the scope of practice of an RN
- Utilizes sound nursing practice principles to ensure the delivery of excellent nursing and personal care in the assigned home area(s)
- Ensures a timely and accessible admission for the residents including a comprehensive orientation to the home and the services offered within the home
- Ensures that resident transfers and discharges are timely and safe
- Ensures the supply, control, and safekeeping of drugs and narcotics, ensure protocols are followed on all assigned shifts
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to meet the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, cultural and social needs of the residents
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (BScN), Bachelor of Nursing (BN), or equivalent
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
- Proven experience in leading unregulated care providers
- Basic computer proficiency
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care
Knowledge of the Long Term Care Act, Program Standards for Long Term Care, the appropriate sections of the Health Disciplines Act, Occupation Health and Safety Act, Pharmacy Act, Food and Drugs Act (Canada), Narcotic Control Act (Canada), Coroners Act, College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice and other pertinent Federal, Provincial and Municipal Statues which influence the operation of the Nursing Home and more specifically the nursing department.
Also known as Nurse, Registered Nurse, Health Care Nurse, Geriatric Nurse, Long Term Care Nurse
Visit the Google play store or Apple store and download the Staffy App. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
Staffy is an on-demand staffing platform that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience, and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want. Go to the App Store, download the Staffy App, and complete your profile.