FULL TIME / PART TIME
Location: Milton, ON - Flexibility to work remotely from home on a full time basis.
Local and regional sales will be required.
The STEM Montessori Academy of Canada (SMAC) is a registered not for profit regional science technology engineering and math (STEM) program open to all students with the mission to deliver top-notch STEM literacy and application. The STEM program will educate students from preschool to high school. The SMAC will specialize in an advanced, bar-none STEM-based educational curriculum that emphasizes the interconnected subject areas of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
We want you to join our winning team! Apply today and begin working within 4-14 days. Our hours are flexible so this job is easy to accommodate as a full time or part time position. (This position may be held with another position if there is no conflict of interest.)
Our Advancement division is currently hiring for an Outside Sales Representative who has a knack for selling and closing accounts in a business to business environment. All leads and contacts are provided. Business cards also provided.
If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development and earning opportunities, you’ve found it!
In a fun laid back environment earn a base salary on a sliding scale of performance and up to $8,000 in MONTHLY commissions IN ADDITION to weekly cash bonuses.
COMPENSATION / BONUS STRUCTURE AND INCENTIVES:
· Base salary
· Weekly cash performance incentive bonuses
· Ability to earn commissions in increments of $2,000 up to $8,000 per month
· Employer- paid benefits including Health, Dental, Life and Travel Insurance
· Above average financial bonus structure
· Career progression program
· Monthly recognition, quarterly awards, monetary performance incentives, prizes and giveaways
· More than one product and service opportunity to thrive in sales.
As a base salary plus lucrative commissioned Sales Manager, you have a passion for building business relationships and to thrive in a fast-paced, low pressure environment.
Your ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in our sales environment.
· 2 years of PROVEN track record of closing sales and/or maintain business to business accounts
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
· Flexibility to work during business hours. (1 morning or evening per week required for a 30 minute team meeting telephone conference)
· A self-starter, highly organized, detail oriented, entrepreneurial, with the ability to quickly adapt to change.
Applicants must submit both a resume and a cover letter that details their relevant experience including any sales or performance awards that have been earned.
Applicants should be available to start the position immediately.
Please note that applicants will be considered and interviewed by a Hiring Committee.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside logistic sales: 1 year (Preferred)