ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGES?
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to evolve in a stimulating work Environment favoring autonomy and self-organized employees
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Engaging company culture and Social club activities
- Setup, structure and manage ERP implementation projects spanning over a 12-24 month period.
- Update project tasks, timeline, and budget as well as providing project KPIs.
- Organize and lead project steering committees with customers and internally.
- Strategic, Organized and structured approach to building project plans, tracking and measuring project Progress, milestones, timeline and budgets, as well as providing KIPs.
- Execute a proactive and strategic approach aiming at maintaining good customer relationships and a high level of satisfaction.
- Ability to adapt and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, motivator and Ability to offer solutions addressing customer requirements.
- When possible improve and fine tune implementation methodology and procedures.
- Collaborate with Implementation consultants.
- 3-7 year experience managing Tier 2 ERP systems implementations in the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
- PMP Certification required, PCO can be considered.
- Good knowledge of business practices and processes in manufacturing and distribution sectors.
- Having worked as project manager for a consulting firm implementing ERP systems, or as an internal PM for manufacturing or distribution industries.
- Having worked with proven and structured implementation methodologies leading to successful results.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, in both English and French.
- Knowledgeable with MS Office, Visio.
- General knowledge of SQL database concepts.
- Mobility required in Quebec and occasionally outside of Quebec.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
Our employees are teleworking and have the collaboration tools to maintain our operations.
- managing ERP systems implementations: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place