We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Product Operations Team. As a key member of the team you are responsible for collaborating with software developers, system operators and other IT team members to manage code releases while bridging the gaps that exist between software development, testing and operations teams.
- Research new technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Implement highly scalable applications
- Integrate infrastructure builds with application deployment processes
- Deployment of .net applications, system configurations and security settings
- Analyze, design and evaluate automation scripts and systems
- Participate in managing cloud infrastructure and system administration and work with teams to identify and repair issues on an as-needed basis
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborate with developers to ensure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures
- Prioritize requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Broad technical background
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Microsoft Azure is required)
- Strong experience with SQL
- A working understanding of code and script
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excels at collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- Three to five years of related work experience, including experience with at least two of the following: web app development. Net development, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microsoft SQL Server
Inovatec are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry.
We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be.
Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Job Type: Full-time