Busy Wellness Clinic in New Hamburg is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist/Clinical Assistant that can work flexible hours Monday to Friday between 7 am to 7 pm, and is available to cover holidays/days off.
- Must have experience working in a multi-disciplinary health clinic (i.e. chiropractic, physiotherapy, etc.) OR similar customer service environment that involved scheduling appointments and office administration
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; comfortable dealing with the public in a health care setting
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Proven ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and caring personality
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience using PMP software program and working knowledge of MVA and WSIB would be an asset
- Punctual, reliable, responsible, and organized
- Professional and health-minded with an interest in health and wellness
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Scheduling appointments, collecting fees, processing patients for multiple practitioners
- Answering telephone and greeting patients in a professional and courteous manner
- Filing, chart completion and office administration tasks
- Balancing daily transactions
- Appointment confirmation calls and responding to emails
- Clinical assisting
- Opening and closing procedures
- Light cleaning
Qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to: nhwc)AT)bellnet.ca.
*Use @ instead of (AT)
Please include three work-related references, and the number of hours that you are available.
Job Type: Part-time