Breama is all about relationships, and focuses on streamlining our customer’s business processes with innovative methods supported on cloud-based solutions. With our opportunity client base continuing to grow each week, it is vital we have the infrastructure in place to support the highest level of success.
As a Technical Salesforce Consultant, you’ll be expected to:
- Work with Business Leads to define and capture current processes, as well as integration points with common and local processes.
- Optimize these processes and application performance to drive value realization and process capacity utilization.
- Work with stakeholders to document operational measures on key processes.
- Conduct operational reviews with stakeholders at regular intervals to assess process performance against KPI's and identify key areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to investigate and analyze issues, generate new ideas, identify opportunities and develop appropriate Salesforce business solutions.
- Act as a process consultant for all business process operational projects by actively assisting in the Salesforce application development of process improvement and design.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis of business processes.
- Execute functional design, process definition, and business process and workflow mapping.
- Implement process changes and the documentation of the governance of new processes.
- Interface with stakeholders to constantly assess process optimization benefits, and prioritize work to align with strategic and tactical goals.
- Partner with Business leaders to document existing processes, create Application roadmaps and documentation for the processes being developed, and identify the gaps to implement them.
- Own the customization of customer Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, communities), and develop relationship with customers to define the project requirements and optimize and enhance their solutions.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions, and make recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Test, validate and verify solutions will meet customer requirements.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Implement and customize third party add-ons (AppExchange).
- Mentor the business community by generating business process management (BPM) awareness through coaching on process improvement.
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Based in Calgary Alberta, Canada
- Able to proficiently speak and write English
- University Degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration or Business Technology Management
- Previous experience in IT cloud administration and in defining, developing or testing software solution
- Proven experience in eliciting customer requirements and testing
- Salesforce administrator certification or the willingness to complete certification within the first 6 months of employment
- Advanced skills with workflows, triggers, custom objects, layouts, permission sets, profiles, reports and dashboard creation
- Driven, autonomous, hardworking and hands-on
- Curious, ready to learn, and excited to engage in the appropriate research and educational opportunities to further develop business process competencies
- Ability to connect and develop effective relationships
- Expertise in the Oil & Gas industry operations would be an asset
At Breama, everyone grows together. Compensation is based not only on experience, but contributions made to the growth of the organization. Performance review offers a bonus structure that rewards hard work and results.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce Configuration: 3 years (Required)
- Business Consulting: 5 years (Required)
- Calgary (Required)
- English (Required)