Looking for an exciting future? Why not join the Home Hardware Building Centre voted #1 in Canada? This is a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop skills that can lead to advancement opportunities in this multi store owned ownership group.
COBOURG HOME HARDWARE BUILDING CENTRE is growing and looking to expand our team of Flooring Sales team.
We are looking for a FT Flooring sales member to join our team
A flooring sales associate:
· Communicate well, with a friendly, calm and consistent demeanor
· Ability to work with others
· Ability to remain individually productive
· Experience in a retail flooring sales environment (5 years minimum)
· A proven ability to do read take offs and special-order quoting for houses, rooms, etc.
· Working knowledge of commercial flooring
· Ability to plan and organize flooring installs
· A great attitude with a proactive, do what it takes approach
· A passion for customer service
· Competent computer skills and the ability to multi-task
· An excellent problem solver that works well independently and within a team atmosphere
· An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of and experience with ICC
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Cobourg Home Hardware Building Center has a 30-year history, is locally owned and is an industry leader in Eastern Ontario. Our facility is one of Home Hardware’s largest and best in the country. If you are not familiar with us please drop in to see our store. We think you will like what you see.
We offer ultra competitive wages, including performance incentives and benefits program with an opportunity for unlimited growth and continuous training on new products and services in the flooring and tile industry. Our team consists of outstanding individuals with positive attitudes, superior people skills and a willingness to do what it takes.
Only applicants with a Retail Flooring or Flooring sales experience and proven record will be contacted.
If you want to become a member of our team and posses the required skills, please submit your resume in confidence. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- flooring sales: 3 years (Required)