Carlsberg Canada Inc. is the Canadian Division of Carlsberg Breweries A/S which is the worlds 3rd largest brewer and one of the fastest growing brewers in the world. With over 100 beer brands in our portfolio Carlsberg sells beer in over 140 countries world-wide while producing beer under license in over 40 countries. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this role is responsible for the day-to-day Sales Representation and Territory Management of our Imported and Domestic brands including Carlsberg, 1664, Kronenbourg Blanc, Somersby, Holsten, Tuborg, Brooklyn and Baltika in our Retail and On Trade channels. This include BC Liquor Stores, BC LRS and On Trade outlets. (Restaurants, Pub’s, Clubs)
Reason for the opening:
Carlsberg Canada requires additional sales personnel to support our current business and develop new business in the Vancouver and BC Lower Mainland area.
The Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Achieve territory sales volume, distribution and promotional activation targets by brand as well as revenue and share growth targets in all channels within your territory.
· Activate our brands, execute programs and deliver innovative solutions that drive business results and add value to our customers.
· Build strong business relationships with customers and add value to their business through insights, solutions, and relationships
· Develop customer account plans, sales targets, and budgets
· Support and execute Key Account programs as required.
· Execute and maintain merchandising standards at retail to influence and improve space allocation and positioning that drive sales revenue and margin for the customer and improves availability, visibility and volume for Carlsberg brands
· Review sales & distribution data to identify sales opportunities
· Manage customer and personal budgets in a timely, accurate and on budget manner.
· Consistent use and execution of our customer relationship management software (CRM)
· Participate in team meetings and provide the Sales management with detailed local market intelligence and photos.
· Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, competitive intelligence and best practices
· Perform other related duties as required
· Minimum 2-3 years relevant industry and customer relation experience
· High computer literacy with strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PPT and word
· Active and knowledgeable in Digital and Social media applications
· Must have a Valid Drivers’ License in good standing
· Must be an excellent communicator and presenter
· Must be able to manage all aspects of the business and customer relationship
· Must be an ambitious sales closure and a dedicated dynamic self starter
· Must be highly motivated with a passion and drive for building the business.
· Must thrive in a highly competitive environment and want to win
· Must be a team player with a positive attitude
· Ability to work a flexible and sometimes demanding schedule including evenings
· Competitive Salary dependent on experience ($55K - $60K)
· Allowances for Vehicle, Home Office, Mobile Phone and Home Internet
· Business Expenses including Mileage, Product samples, Customer Entertainment, Parking and Travel (as required)
· Annual Bonus if targets achieved
· Dental and Medical Benefits after qualifying period – 3 months)
· RSP Matching Program
· Monthly Sales Incentives over and above.
· Calls per week
· Territory Distribution and Sales targets – KPI’s
· Brand displays and activations
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Do you have any experience in the alcohol beverage industry?
- Sales: 2 years (required)