Enjoy dealing with people? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? If so, a career with Reliance is just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Join a dynamic team who collaboratively works under the banner of the most recognized home comfort brand in North America. As a Reliance team member, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow skill sets, receive individualized training, and help customers by providing them with well-informed product advice. Your primary role will be to offer outstanding service and customer support during in-field visits.
Why Work with Us?
- We reward solid performance with a strong commission rate
- Excellent compensation package
- Thorough training period provided
- Local & national advertising support
- RRSP program offered
- Company benefit package
- Prior experience building territories, generating prospects, and excelling in customer experience is an asset
- Previous experience in the water industry or with residential sales is a definite asset
- A versatile self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, work ethic, strong interpersonal and good communication skills, both written and oral
- Pleasant, professional, friendly customer service demeanor is a must
About the Job
- Sell water treatment applications to residential customers in a straightforward, truthful and professional manner
- Memorize and follow the sales process/script; avoid shortcuts and complete the full product demo with every potential customer
- Seek out self-generated new customer leads and initiate sales calls to potential customers in order to maintain sales quotas
- Generate leads from referrals, print advertising, etc.
- Respond to current customer’s needs as requested
- Follow up with new customers pre-installation and post-sale of product
- Discuss all products on a clearly understood level, answer customer’s questions and perform the technical aspects of the job (water testing, etc.)
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.8 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size and team members over the past 5 years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2018 alone, we have donated over $700,000.00 to United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Water Purification Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)