Job Title: Spanish-speaking Freelance Writer
Company: Americas Duty Free & Travel Retailing Magazine (dutyfreemag.com)
Location: Mississauga/Toronto ON
We are a leading international publishing company that specializes in travel-related trade magazines, e-newsletters and websites targeting professionals in the industry.
As we continue to expand our print and digital media initiatives we are currently seeking bilingual/Spanish-speaking freelance writers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills—both verbal and written, in Spanish and English—and be able to project a professional image to our clientele. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t mind hard work and constructive criticism. Having a marketing background is a bonus.
- Minimum seven years of writing experience, preferably in trade publishing
- Great organizational abilities
- Outgoing personality and comfortable in social settings
- Strong work ethic and the ability to adapt in a constantly evolving publishing business
- Write hard news and feature articles
- Conduct interview by phone, email and during tradeshows in both Spanish and English
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
- May need to travel internationally to attend industry events and conferences
- Friendly and sociable, with an outgoing personality
- Proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Word and the Internet are essential
Please apply with a strong cover letter stating why we should use your services. Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Freelance
- Spanish (Required)