Roots is more than just an/the iconic Canadian retailer, we are a group of passionate employees who act with integrity, trust each other and do what is right. We work in a space where people can grow and develop, with a team of people who own results and are dedicated to seeing Roots win. We seek to build longstanding relationships with partners who share our commitment to maintaining high ethical standards of operation.
We are currently seeking a Manager, eCommerce & Marketing Analytics who can be nice, will seek inspiration from our roots, can commit to achieving results the right way and loves to think big to join us on our journey.
Our Manager, eCommerce & Marketing Analytics is a critical member of the Marketing team and will report into the Chief, eCommerce & Customer Experience Officer. This role will be responsible for ownership, governance and vision of our consumer-focused applications (CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Acoustic Analytics, Vibes and AgilOne).
A Manager, eCommerce & Marketing Analytics for Roots will be responsible for and evaluated on the following:
- Coaching the business to effectively utilize existing tools and providing relevant metrics
- Implementing new tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights correct discrepancies and ensure quality while partnering with both internal and external departments
- Review of data across multiple platforms to communicate trends that address business needs and objectives
- Collecting and analyzing data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Partnering with business leaders and external partners to resolve consumer experience friction points and technology errors to improve consumer experience, conversion and accuracy of data
- Management and evolution of consumer journey mapping, consumer targeting, communications and analysis
Top candidates for the Manager, eCommerce & Marketing Analytics role will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Data Scientist, retail/e-commerce experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages, databases, digital marketing tech stacks, CRM programs and consumer data platforms
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, mining, and data security practices
- Familiarity with privacy legislation (CASTL and GDPR)
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, IBM Digital Analytics, Google Analytics and creation of automated report models