Who are we?
Movati Athletic is driven by a vision to empower people’s lives through fitness and health, making the communities we serve healthier and happier. We’re not your typical gym. From the moment you step inside one of our clubs, you’ll experience the difference. This is why our mission is to passionately deliver an experience that makes our members feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy.
Established in 1997, Movati Athletic is a pioneer in the fitness industry offering an experience that goes beyond just working out. We continuously work hard to ensure our services, amenities and employees provide the ultimate well-being experience at an affordable price. What began as one club has now grown to 15, with more on the way. Employing 1,500 full and part time employees (and growing), our caring and exceptional people help ensure our members improve their quality of life. We continue to hire exceptional, caring individuals, adding to our family of Movati Athletic employees.
We’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest to join our expanding company. We are currently searching for a Member Experience Supervisor, at our Orleans club. Are you excited to learn more?
Reporting to the Member Experience Manager the Member Experience Supervisor is a people-oriented supervisor who effectively coaches, mentors and motivates staff. The Member Experience Supervisor promotes exceptional customer service practices throughout the club and continuously improving membership retention and the member experience.
What can you expect in this role?
Below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on. We can’t wait to hear what else you want to contribute to the role!
- Brings the Movati Athletic brand to life by connecting members to their areas of interest and assisting them with getting the most out of the club.
- Coordinates and supervises the day-to-day operations of the Member Experience team (Front Desk, Retail, Cafe, etc.) and ensures adherence to club standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for proactively managing and resolving Member concerns and complaints that are brought forward.
- Under the direction of the Member Experience Manager, measures and communicates service metrics.
- Ensures the proper image is maintained by all Member Experience Associates with respect to grooming and uniform standards.
- Coordinates and supports training and orientation of Member Experience Associates.
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliation, replenishes petty cash and maintains accurate records.
- Liaises with Facility Operations Manager to arrange for any facility maintenance and/or custodial support.
- Ensures the safety of all members, property and staff by following established Workplace Health & Safety practices and procedures.
- Ensures consistent delivery of an exceptional customer service experience in all areas of the club.
What type of experience should you have?
These are only some of the things we’d like you to bring to the table. There will be more, but we can discuss those in person.
- A University degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Related industry experience preferred (i.e. retail, hospitality, leisure, fitness, etc.).
- 3 plus years related customer service experience with a demonstrated ability to deliver an exceptional customer service experience.
- 2 plus years of supervisory experience. Demonstrated experience in providing daily leadership, support and motivation to teams.
- Current CPR & First Aid are required prior to employment and must be maintained through employment.
Interested candidates are invited to apply. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Movati Athletic is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We can’t wait to meet you!