Wesbrooke Seniors Living Commnity
The Wesbrooke is a seniors community located in Pitt Meadows, B.C. The Wesbrooke offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a working environment that embraces basic ethical principles and beliefs and pursues the highest standards in business and care operations. Our approach is integrative and team oriented; founded on our core values which emphasize the value we place on our relationships with residents, staff and stakeholders.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Receptionist who will support the administrative operation of The Wesbrooke and be a positive reflection of the organization and its values.
This is a part time position. Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Competitive compensation will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
- Post secondary education in office administration would be an asset
- At least 2 years’ experience as a receptionist or in an office administrative position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Previous related experience in a customer service organization or senior living community would be an asset
- Current ( with 6 months) vulnerable position/Sector Screening (VPS)
- Current evening shift (4:00 p.m.- 10 p.m.)
Skills and Abilities:
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent keyboarding skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have empathy towards residents and families and able to work well with them.
- Must have proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, dealing with diverse personalities.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
While we are thankful for all applications only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Part time
- Reception/Office Admin: 2 years
Job Type: Part-time
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)