Candre Cannabis Inc.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general maintenance duties of troubleshooting, errands, cleaning, repair, and aiding other trades in the facility.
- Ensure that all work has been completed in a safe, prompt and professional manner.
- Able to follow instructions, general policies and safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The ideal candidate would have certified trade in Gas Fitter A, Instrumentation technician or refrigeration.
- High school diploma.
- Post secondary training in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance.
- 6 months of related maintenance experience in an industrial plant.
- Willingness to perform all required tasks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of work safety habits.
- Able to physically perform the following duties for prolonged periods of time.
- Unassisted lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, walking, kneeling and stretching.
- Able to work in confined spaces, indoors and outdoors in all climates, and unclean environments with fumes, dust and poor ventilation while adhering to company safety requirements and programs.
- Able to work on step ladders or extension ladders up to 30 feet
- 1-2 years as a ticketed trades person is preferred.
NOTE: Due to the high volume of responses, the job posting will be removed once we have received a sufficient number of qualified resumes.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Troubleshooting: 1 year (Required)
- Sundre, AB (Preferred)