Altagram Canada is a growing game localization agency based in Montreal and offers a full range of localization services for all video game types and genres.
The Altagram group is a global localization and audio production company bringing together a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 4,000 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
We are currently looking for Localization Testers in Montreal. You will be responsible for proofreading and testing in-game and video game-related content. A background in game testing is advantageous. We are looking for candidates who love video games and who are familiar with PC and mobile devices as well as related terminology.
- Verifying linguistic, cultural and contextual accuracy of localized in-game text, audio and subtitles
- Verifying cosmetic integrity and implementation of in-game text
- Ensuring that game guidelines and glossaries are correctly referenced throughout the game
- Ensuring that compliance with terminology and publisher guidelines are respected at all time
- Identifying and documenting defects in a clear and concise manner using the designated bug tracking database
- Suggesting solutions to the defects reported and verifying fixes
- Working in cooperation with a multilingual team in a fast-paced environment
- Following test instructions accurately and executing tasks in a timely manner
- Reporting to the Test Lead and assistance with other tasks when needed
- Outstanding skills in your native language: American English (USA)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passion for video games – an asset
- Knowledge and experience using PC and mobile devices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and rigorous respect of deadlines
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and effectively
- Capability to work under pressure as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in QA or game localization is a strong asset
- French communication skills – an asset
Do you think this position is for you? Then apply today!
You know someone who would be interested in this position? Then let them know about us!
We are already excited about working with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Freelance
Salary: $15.00 per hour
The office has a 100% safety satisfaction rating from its team. You will safe here : )
- translation: 1 year (Preferred)
- video game: 1 year (Preferred)
- LQA testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- American English (USA) (Preferred)