Join a Canadian success story still growing strong after 65 years. Stephenson’s Rental Services is a total solutions provider focused on the tool and equipment rental market. Our services help everyone from homeowners to independent contractors and major construction companies complete their projects on time and on budget. Our dedication to customer service and focus on continuous improvement has seen us flourish into one of the largest independent rental companies in Canada and we are excited about our future. We are proud of the great partnerships we form with our customers, our team members and vendor partners and the unique solutions we provide to Canadian businesses and home owners.
We currently have an opening for a G-Class Driver (Job #20085) to join our Scaffold division located in Pickering, ON.
- Competitive wages plus bonus opportunity.
- Attractive company paid benefit package after 3 months.
- Opportunity to participate in exciting discount programs.
- Opportunity to participate in company matched retirement plan.
- 44 hours per week with occasional weekends.
- Overtime available seasonally.
- Uniform and boots allowance provided.
- Any required training provided.
- Opportunity to grow with us!
The G Class driver is responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of fencing and scaffold products. The Driver must operate a company vehicle in accordance with all Municipal, Provincial and Federal laws and must provide the highest level of customer service possible when dealing with customers and other Stephenson’s employees.
- Must have valid Ontario G Class license and provide clean abstract (current within 30 days) and geographic knowledge of the GTA.
- 1 year of driving experience in construction equipment transportation or similar background.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs on a regular basis and willing to work in all types of weather safely loading and unloading equipment at job sites.
- Must have superior customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Safely load, transport and operate various equipment including, but not limited to: fleet, heating equipment as well as fuel.
- Explain operation of the equipment to customers.
- Ensure every customer is treated in the same fair and consistent manner and remain professional both in conduct and appearance.
- Deliver and pick-up all products in a safe manner within the time frame given by the customer.
- Follow all paperwork procedures related to the delivery and pick-up of products for customers including maintenance of all inventory control documents.
- Operate and load vehicle safely while following all relevant legislation.
- Helping with general maintenance around the yard.
- Adhere to all Company and Customer Safety Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
We would like to thank all that apply! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and accommodations are available upon request.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Disability insurance
Reference ID: 20085
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent