Prime Boiler Services Ltd. is a family-owned Alberta business, which has become a symbol of trust and quality in building, servicing and renting high-performance boiler systems. Behind our symbol lies an experienced team of professionals who are committed to supporting our clientele’s success by providing the best steam and heating solutions.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented, personable Boiler Salesperson to work closely with internal and external customers. The successful candidate work within an assigned territory to drive sales for Product /Projects and various Steam and Heating related services.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform strongly in the following areas:
- Work with estimating department to developing proposals based on clients needs
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue target by achieving sales result by offering different product mix available to sell.
- Key account management or customer relation
- Understand client needs (technical and nontechnical) and capture it for preparing quotes / proposals.
- Result driven and able to build client network or have network with existing client to build business
- Provide intel on market changes, market requirement, product and services required to grow business
- Business development with existing and new clients, consulting engineers
- Study market and competition to provide feedback on improvement needed to build business
- Product Presentation/ conduct lunch and learn for Product and services
- Coordinate with other functions like estimation, project, services groups to drive revenue and remove barriers within teams
- Technical knowledge of steam and heating boiler and related equipment would be added advantage.
- Effectively lead in a changing environment and demonstrate strong agility
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in a related role preferred
- Post-secondary education in sales, business, Trade Certificate, Diploma or Eng. study or related discipline
- Competence with Microsoft software and experience with CRM’s, Databases, ERP’s etc.
- Excellent organizational, customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- An assertive personality, high energy level, resilient character and ability to lead change
- Sense of urgency to achieve timely, quality results
- Understand technical terms used in the steam and heating industry
- Quick decision making based on knowledge, expertise and social awareness
- Always working with a safety-first mindset
- Takes initiative, driven to get things done
- Able to travel within defined territory to meet with client, consultant and site visits to plant and facilities.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Supported work life balance
- Support with leadership learning and career development
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Industrial Sales: 3 years (Preferred)