The Senior designer is responsible for delivering against a wide range of design deliverables in a multidisciplinary environment. Working under the guidance of the Creative Director, they must demonstrate excellent attention to detail in design and craft. The Senior designer will execute across a range of projects including branding & identity, digital campaigns, web experiences (such as websites, digital activations in WEB3), packaging + print, and work closely with leadership and clients to ensure design integrity and brand alignment across all touch points.
- Define and develop digital product/media experiences and concepts into tangible solutions in collaboration with design leads.
- Execute detailed design of defined experiences working across the service components and visual language
- Design wireframes, screens, and prototypes to illustrate product behaviour
- Design and complete of all phases of graphic design work related to your projects
- Participate in all project phases, from strategy, development, launch to optimization
- Conduct research, including trends and competitor analysis.
- Create presentations and written rationales for internal critiques and client facing reviews
- 5+ years of visual design experience, preferably some in an agency environment.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Art Directors and Creative Directors as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, presentations etc.
- A user-centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems, and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (or it's equivalent) in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or closely related field
- A great attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- graphic design: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19