Title: Marketing Coordinator
Department: Community Engagement & Marketing
Reports To: Senior Manager, Marketing
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is inventing the future of health care with a focus on trauma, brain, cancer, cardiac and women and babies. Sunnybrook treats the most critically ill patients in Ontario, pioneering life-saving innovations that are changing patient outcomes around the world. Sunnybrook Foundation exists to raise the awareness and funds required to ensure that Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre achieves its mission.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will assist with the execution of marketing programs and provide project management and content development support to the marketing department.
- Assist with the development and project management of marketing initiatives: develop work back schedules, traffic materials, prepare requests for quotes, update status reports and communicate project updates to internal and external partners
- Reconcile project budgets, code and process invoices, track usage for contracts
- Provide content development support for marketing materials: draft copy, create graphic elements, source photos and other assets
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with video and photography production: book interviews, prepare schedules and call sheets, coordinate consent forms and input into CRM
- Support the design, build and deployment of emails in Exact Target and Mailchimp
- Prepare marketing activity and campaign results reports and analyze against metrics
- Manage the maintenance of the hospital poster program by conducting quarterly maintenance audits, arranging repairs, and coordinating the installation and removal of posters
- Coordinate meetings and prepare requirements such as agendas and presentations
- Support the maintenance and development of internal marketing tools including the annual marketing calendar, digital asset management and project management system
- Work with the Assistant, Community Engagement with the onboarding of new employees
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and abilities required:
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize a diverse workload
- Attention to detail and takes pride in accuracy of work
- A resourceful, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, capable of exercising independent judgment with the ability to be flexible
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Is open to feedback, seeks additional information and clarification and acts upon recommendations contributing to individual and organizational success
- Embraces change and looks for opportunities for continuous improvement personally and for the organization
- Post-secondary education in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing and or project management experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or InDesign is required
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with email deployment platforms such as Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- Experience using Google analytics would be an asset
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and a current resume listing your qualifications and experience by end of business on May 12, 2021.
Please quote “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest in Sunnybrook Foundation. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sunnybrook Foundation is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodations for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19