Candidates will also be eligible for a bonus on top of base rate!
Founded in 1986, The Sansin Corporation is a global leader in environmentally friendly wood protection, focused on creating the best performing, most beautiful water-borne wood finishes in the world.
Our innovative research and development program has made us the leader in developing environmentally-friendly alternatives to traditional wood coatings and preservatives. With a growing network of dealerships across Canada, the United States, Western Europe and Russia, Sansin Enviro Stains are fast becoming the worldwide choice for customers who demand the absolute best in performance and beauty for their homes.
- Create a sales compass in collaboration with sales teammate to allow for 10% travel and any ad hoc requirements that may be presented
- Prepare and send agendas, and confirm sales meetings for Sales teammate to attend
- Provide prompt email/phone follow up on all sales promotions, customer inquiries, and document in CRM software
- Communicate on a daily basis with sales teammate and develop sales strategies for assigned territory
- Work in tandem with the sales team to develop and execute strategic account objectives
- Coach and motivate Dealer Staff to meet aggressive sales goals
- Review and QC orders, process BRF’s, and fill out RMA’s
- Handle in-bound, technical calls from customers in assigned territory on a daily basis
- Act as the first point of contact for all technical related calls while sales teammate is on the road
- Work with Sales Management to ensure travel and appointments are proactively planned, documented and followed-up promptly
- Gain a keen knowledge on how to advise customers on what products to use for wood protection by wood species, type of building, location, climate, etc.
- Ensure CRM tool is used daily to track outreach, activity, log and monitor opportunities and results on current business
- Advise Business Development Manager of new business opportunities and take on accounts once developed in area
- Identify and work with SansinCare program to submit projects for database and proposals
- Receive and make calls from/to current local and regional customers (minimum 50 calls/day
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, or other sales events when required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work 40 hours a week at least to reach sales targets, more when travelling
- Capable of traveling 5-10% of the time
- Demonstrated success in sales driven career, attaining and exceeding sales targets
- Must be able to speak and write in clear English, French an asset
- Degree or diploma from accredited College/University an asset
- Superior time management skills, coupled with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Reliable form of transportation to get to and from work is a must
- Excellent English and French communications skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate and hard-working with the ability to take direction
- Ability to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers and team members
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)