Terms of Employment: Permanent, full time
Salary: $20 hourly for 45 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Edmonton and surrounding areas
Education: Completion of high school
Experience: 1 year to less than 7 months
- Load, unload and transport construction materials, erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades.
- Mix, pour and spread materials.
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Clean and pile salvaged materials, remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 Ibs)
Sidewalks and curbs, residential, driveways
Security and Safety:
- Criminal record check,
- Clean driver's abstract,
- Pre-employment drug test
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, hard hat
Work Location Information: Various locations
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, dusty, cold
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, manual dexterity, handling heavy loads, repetitive tasks, overtime required, fast-paced environment.
Transportation: Own transportation, public transportation not always available
How to Apply: Email: recruitmentedmonton @ gmail.com Fax (780) 460 2038
HML Staffing Ltd.
54314 Range Road 255
Sturgeon County, AB
Job Type: Temporary
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)