Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor-Facilities
Location: Barrie, ON
Shift: Days and Evenings
To maintain manufacturing facility and office cleanliness according to Company specifications.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work from verbal or written instructions
- Daily/weekly cleaning of plant Washroom facilities
- Daily/weekly cleaning of plant Lunchroom facilities
- Daily/weekly floor cleaning of plant facilities
- Daily/weekly emptying and removal of garbage
- Daily/weekly cardboard maintenance
- Daily/weekly recycling
- Snow removal from walkways/ramps and ensuring all fire exits are consistently free from snow and debris for all buildings.
- Debris removal such as: wood, plastic, broken skids, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate stock levels of all janitorial supplies.
- Assist with simple facilities maintenance as required
- Operate powered and manual equipment to OHSA/Company safety standards.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, or GED
- One (1) year custodial experience preferred
- Valid “G” Class Ontario Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Basic computer skills
- Able to prioritize and perform duties efficiently and efficiently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to function in a fast-paced multi-functional environment where priorities change regularly
Job Type: Full-time
- custodial: 1 year (Preferred)
- G (Required)